Why Choose Springfield Orthodontics as your Invisalign Provider:
10 Top Reasons That Put Us Above The Rest
1. All new patients are welcome for a “iTero Scan” (absolutely no radiation and 100% harmless) computerized visualization of your teeth, and you can also see a computer simulated correction of your teeth and bite. This scan can be done in about 5 minutes, and with no obligation to proceed with treatment. We can also give you give an estimate as to the cost of treatment at that time.
2. We have well over 1500 satisfied patients treated with Invisalign aligners (view our Google reviews). We are designated a Platinum Plus provider of Invisalign.
3. We have over 20 years of experience using Invisalign aligners. We feel it is critical to have orthodontic training and experience to analyze and most effectively and SAFELY use Invisalign.
4. The orthodontists take pride in their hands-on approach including personalized care and in-depth communication including diagnosis, treatment planning, direct care and follow-up. This follow up, called retention, is important in maintaining your beautifully finished results and is included as part of your overall treatment.
5. We offer convenient and interest-free payment plans; we work with our patients to provide affordable payment arrangements.
6. We work closely with insurance plans to help minimize your out-of-pocket expense. We accept virtually all PPO insurance plans.
7. In our hands Invisalign treatment can be faster and more efficient than braces, making the Invisalign experience even easier; also visits to our office are spaced further apart, making your life easier!
8. We know you will feel right at home with our caring doctors and incredible supporting staff…. PLEASE come meet us…. we have been selected as NJ Top Dentists and NJ Favorite Kids’ Docs for many consecutive years.
9. We offer Saturday and evening hours for your convenience.
10. Springfield is our only location and we are almost always there (except Sundays). The office is brand new at 173 Mountain Avenue with a beautiful and comfortable state-of-the-art facility!
Dr. Handsman and Silagi are Certified Invisalign® Providers
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Handsman and Silagi can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What is it?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are certified to administer Invisalign treatment.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners virtually invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also more comfortable than traditional braces, with no metal or wires, which also usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments. Invisalign treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions. You'll visit us about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit the Invisalign website.