OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
We have appreciated your patience during this unprecedented time as we have tried to do our part in keeping our community safe. We understand that now more than ever, there will continue to be a need for heightened safety precautions. We observe guidelines put forth by the CDC, ADA (American Dental Association) and OSHA. Our team has been working hard to welcome our patients back to our office. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to our patients' safety. In addition to our normal infection control procedures, some of the additional precautions we have implemented are:
- Screening questions to ensure our patients are asymptomatic and have not been in contact with anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Requesting that most parents stay in their cars while their children are treated in the office
- Taking our patients' temperature before they enter the office, and having all patients wear masks
- All staff members will be wearing appropriate PPE
- Erecting plexiglass (“sneeze-guard”) barriers at the front desk and in the consult rooms
- Closing access to areas that risk cross-contamination such as video games, raffles, brushing station, etc.
- Having hand-washing stations and hand-sanitizer available for our patients and staff
- Limiting the number of patients in our office at one time so we can maintain social distancing
We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients and staff. We appreciate your continued confidence and look forward to welcoming our existing patients and new patients back to our practice.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have by calling our office at (973) 379-3803.